• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I need to thin out some corals and have some common SPS corals for sale. They are hardy corals for beginners that are venturing into SPS.
These are nice sized small to medium colonies and not frags but were grown from 1" frags so they are very hardy.

1) Orange M. digitata encrusted on rock $25 (top left of pic)
OrangePurpledigitata.jpg

2) Purple M. digitata encrusted on rock $20 (browned out a bit from the pic that you see due to placing in bottom of T5 tank, will color up to deep purple if placed under halides, I've done this a few times and it has always colored back up to a deep purple like in the pic) ( top right of pic)
OrangePurpledigitata.jpg

3) Pink A. millepora encrusted on rock about 4" across $30
IMG_2925.jpg

4) Yellow A. millepora w/ green polyps not encrusted $10 (below green slimer - will be detached from rock so not encrusted) (this one tables)
YellowMilli3.jpg

5) Purple tipped A. nana $10 (center bottom of pic) (base can vary from brown to tan to greenish depending on placement and lighting)
4piece.jpg

6) Really cool piece (at least I think so) 4 different corals growing around each other without any burning yet. It's Purple M. digitata, Green M. digitata, thick branched Pink Birdsnest and Green A. microthelma. Nice piece, top left corner of pic $40
4piece.jpg

Last edited:

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
cali_reef said:
BTW, do I get a 5% "origination" fee? :)

Yup,
The "yellow milli" is from your colony. Didn't want it to battle with the slimer :biglaugh:
But don't worry, I still have a large colony of it.

Did I mention that it grows FAST!

Hey, I should frag every coral to help pay for the 702 :redface:

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I will take 4&5. (#3 if it becomes available) Let me know when you will be around (after NERAC) and I will pick everything up at once. Except monday.

Thanks,

Kasei

Last edited:

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Okay KuyaMark, LMK when you want to pick up. I'll be at NERAC this weekend but will be home late Saturday or around 5-ish on Sunday.

Sorry Justin,
Hit up cali, he'll hook ya up :D

Sorry Cloud1921,
Next time I need to make room, I'll keep you in mind.
I do have another small colony of the A. nana if your interested in that. It's in my T5 tank so the base is a little browner than the one in the MH tank.

#1) KuyaMark - pending
#2) DaRealDvs1 - pending
#3) noodleman - pending
#4) Psuedo - sold
#5) Psuedo - sold
#6) KuyaMark - pending

Thanks guys.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: