• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

JRWOHLER, I think you're missing the question - when I'm ready to buy something from a vendor, say Aquatic Express, should I bring cash or will vendors have credit card terminals?

Since paypal is brought up, will vendors have convenient internet access? Is just paypal'ing every vendor a reliable way to shop on the swap day?

I suspect that I may already know the answer. I was looking for something more direct and useful.

I'll just bring cash.

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
JRWOHLER, I think you're missing the question - when I'm ready to buy something from a vendor, say Aquatic Express, should I bring cash or will vendors have credit card terminals?

Since paypal is brought up, will vendors have convenient internet access? Is just paypal'ing every vendor a reliable way to shop on the swap day?

I suspect that I may already know the answer. I was looking for something more direct and useful.

I'll just bring cash.

Ed, any vendor who brings a computer will be able to connect to the internet. So it sounds like Aquatic Express will be prepared to take Paypal transactions.

Some vendors will have cc machines with them and others will require cash. There will also be ATM machines on site as well as near by should those run out!

JRWOHLER

Experienced Reefer

I'll just bring cash.

I appologize though my answer was accurate it wasn't the right answer to the right question:duh:. In any case Phyl gave you a more detailed answer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: