• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
ONCE AGAIN THE (ORA) SHIP WILL LAND AGAIN. WE SOLD OUT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY FROM OUR FIRST ORDER SO WE ORDERED TO ARRIVE THIS THURSDAY A TREMENDOUSLY LARGE ORDER OF MORE ORA FRAGS AND ALSO THEIR ULTRA MAXIMA CLAMS. WE?LL POST TOMORROW A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL THE FRAGS COMING IN. AND OF COURSE THEY?LL BE PRICED VERY AGGRESSIVELY. :party:

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Good morning,
The ORA order comes in late this afternoon. And the another Frag order will be in by
late this afternoon also. It would probably be best to view all of the new frags after their acclimated in our tanks.
The Pets Aquatic Team

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Good morning,
The ORA order comes in late this afternoon. And the another Frag order will be in by
late this afternoon also. It would probably be best to view all of the new frags after their acclimated in our tanks.
The Pets Aquatic Team

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Can u update us when everything is in and ready would love to stop by I missed the first batch

Hi Good*Morning,
Im sorry that you missed out on our first ORA shipment.
Sure I can give you an update. The ORA order won't be in our tanks until about 4:00 this afternoon. The other Frag shipment which contains Red Gonipora, Acans, Purple People Eaters, Duncans and much more won't be in our tanks until about 8:00 tonight.
None of either of the two shipments will be available until tomorrow for sale. We prefer waiting a day to make sure all are doing well prior to putting them up for sale. If your interested in any of the ORA Frags which we listed with their prices just let me know. Which all are on discounted pricing. In fact we will always discount them as we do with all of our livestock.
I can put some pieces aside for you for one day.
Alan at Pets Aquatics

Snapped a quick pic as I was leaving that doesn't do them justice.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs2015-09-17 16:47:56 EDT.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs2015-09-17 16:47:56 EDT.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 167

sealtea116

Advanced Reefer
wow is all i can say on the price and the way that they look just picked one up and it looks great onces again guys great job they have tons of sticks and colonys of sps for great prices as well hopefully this will not be the last shippment of clam cause i want to get one for my bro

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
wow is all i can say on the price and the way that they look just picked one up and it looks great onces again guys great job they have tons of sticks and colonys of sps for great prices as well hopefully this will not be the last shippment of clam cause i want to get one for my bro

Thank you very much sealtea it was great meeting you! We will have another shipment soon, hopefully by the beginning / middle of next week!

sealtea116

Advanced Reefer
Just finished acclimating the clam let me tell you the pic that was taken above from someone is the one that I got that pic doesn't do it justice. if you don't have clams in ur tank u need one the price is crazy it doesn't even make sense hahaha get them while u can will be going back for another

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: