• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pootie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi guys and gals, i'm moving on the 8th (today) and there are a few items that i can't take with me to my new home. So here it is.
It's a sectional microfiber couch/sofa/bed/recliner!! (seats 8)
Retails for $1800+....... Asking $1200(6 months old, no stains,burns,holes, etc)
IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5606.jpg

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg

Entertainment center, bottom cabinet is bent in slightly due to the weight of the TV. Asking $200 for the whole thing.. ( Don't mind the mess) lol
IMG_5617.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

JVC "I-ART" 32" TV... Asking $200 ( Pix speak for themselves)
IMG_5618.jpg

If someone comes and buys THE COUCH and ANY of the other 2 items , THEY GET THE 3RD FOR FREEEE!!!

Pootie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Also for sale!!
Well i am moving and i am upgrading to a 75gallon tank.
So my 55 gallon is up for sale ( it will be avaliable on the 12th of April) Since i still have livestock in it and don't want them to die in a hasty move!!
ASKING $150
So my plan is to set up the 75g tank and get my #'s correct. Then just move the fish,rock and shrimps once all is well.
Then i don't have to worry about the fish having to be in bad water or stressed out!!
well here it is . It's a ALL GLASS 55 gallon tank( non reef ready):frown:, with a Metal (painted black) stand. custom height (so my daughter can't reach it, but set-up for EZ viewing).
will also come with a tank lid and some livesand (if this will be used for a saltwater tank).
IMG_2867.jpg

Pootie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
BUMP for Pootie
Sign your pitty on the runny kine
pootie_tang-1.gif

SaaDaaaTayyy on the weddy tae!

lol, thanks for the bump

Couch is solddd

TV is solddddd

Someone come get this Entertainment Center!!!! $200 takes it. ( willing to trade for an hour or 2 of labor and help setting up my sump on my new set-up). I also need a pump for my return .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: