• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

NanoCustoms has the nano all-in-one tank I want for $600...which now includes a free stand (while supplies last) AND free shipping. My tax refunds are scheduled to be deposited in my account any day now.

Will the refunds be in my account in time before the free stands run out?

Tune in tomorrow! :)

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

28 gallon JBJ comes with a free S-stand and free shipping.

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

Not trying to make petty comments here, but if you don't have that kind of scratch in the first place to write a check for $600 , maybe getting a new tank shouldn't be that high on the priority list.

But hey it's your life :)

A

Anonymous

I don't understand you making a comment at me about how I spend my refund check. My job pays my bills and gets me an extra $200 per week to spend on nothing in particular. I've used it to make improvements to the condo I'm buying, and it's progressing much faster than I thought. So, I figured that since I was out of the hobby for a year and with the renovations I only had room for a small tank, why not get one that had everything and was a nice setup? That's a great deal, IMHO, and I wanted it. SHouldn't I get to buy what I want with my money? I work hard at my job.

I bought the tank this morning, and it'll be here on Friday or Saturday at the latest. I'm very very excited to be back in this hobby and I look forward to enjoying my new tank.

No, I'm not a 'moneybags' but my bills are paid up and current, my Jeep is completely paid, and I own my condo and improve it every week.

To tell the truth, I'm surprised you came in here to post that.

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

Let me know how you like it, I'm sure my refund won't be here in time to get in on that deal :?

A

Anonymous

Hey no need to get your panties in a twist there Chip. All I was saying is if money was that tight maybe rethink, if it's not that tight and it's just an extra bonus until the next check, then go for it bro.

And I wasn't "following you" to post this, I do occasionally check this sub-forum out as well.

A

Anonymous

In all fairness Chip, the way you phrased the thread it sounded like you needed the refund in order to pay for the tank and prevent a bounced check, unless I'm misunderstanding. If that is not the case then never mind me. :D

A

Anonymous

Matt_":2qp1b5tc said:
In all fairness Chip, the way you phrased the thread it sounded like you needed the refund in order to pay for the tank and prevent a bounced check, unless I'm misunderstanding. If that is not the case then never mind me. :D

Hrm...upon re-reading it I still don't see that side. I just meant I needed to get my refund fast before the deal expired and I had to pay extra for shipping and a stand.

No worries, guys. I was probably on my period when I posted that. :)

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

sfsuphysics":v205h7f3 said:
Hey no need to get your panties in a twist there Chip. All I was saying is if money was that tight maybe rethink, if it's not that tight and it's just an extra bonus until the next check, then go for it bro.

And I wasn't "following you" to post this, I do occasionally check this sub-forum out as well.

Yeah, it was an extra bonus and is allowing me to get back in the hobby. I have plenty of extra money now, but have previously been using it to make improvements to the condo.

Oh, and do you think switching to a thong will solve my twisted panty problem? ;)

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

Don't mind me. Just drumming my fingers on the desk, waiting for picts.
whistling.gif

A

Anonymous

(joins the Ape in drumming fingers)
I keep clicking on the link, hoping the sale is still on while I await my income tax refund. I promised myself I would only buy that with my refund check :?

A

Anonymous

No pics of the tank yet, tho looking at Fedex tracking it should be here on Friday. Here's a pic of the first corals going in the tank once it's set and running :

Chipcollection.jpg

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

I really like the one in the lower left.

They're all great, but something about that one pops out at me.

A

Anonymous

That's a more 'rainbow' colored lord than the others, so all it shows is that you have a good eye and impeccable taste. ;)

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking that I am going to get the same tank for my desk at work. I have been going back and forth between this tank and the regular Nano but I really want to keep my millies (selling the home tank due to the time commitment to haveing 2 week old twin bioys!)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: