• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Welp, here 'tis. Everything has settled in nicely, and was out fully today. The one lord in the upper right wasn't opened up at time of shooting because I moved it this morning. I hate the light with a passion. Going from halide to PC sucks monkey beans.

Here are some of the highlights :

tank01.jpg

lord09.jpg

lord07.jpg

hemprichii02.jpg

echinata02.jpg

favia02.jpg

...and the other 30-odd images can be seen here :

http://www.chipcataldo.com/reef/020206/

Peace,

Chip

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chip it's awesome
That's no less than exactly $600 in acan where I come from, seriously. So, that's unobtainable for us around here unless we order off the net (or are willing to pay the ridiculous prices). Glad you can get those. I have officially used your green acan as my desktop if you won't hunt me down for infringement. I'll send them to your site if they ask about it!!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brandon429":32fqu99z said:
Chip it's awesome
That's no less than exactly $600 in acan where I come from, seriously. So, that's unobtainable for us around here unless we order off the net (or are willing to pay the ridiculous prices). Glad you can get those. I have officially used your green acan as my desktop if you won't hunt me down for infringement. I'll send them to your site if they ask about it!!

No big deal at all, my friend.

Actually, I paid $750 for the big green 'toxic' colony. It's "non-Indo," as is the other green/purple-ringed one in the upper right corner.

I even paid $140/polyp for the 'shocktart' one (reddish-rust color), but the color has become muted. Hopefully it will color up more when I get another new light.

I bought all my acans at the height of the craze...but you live and learn.

Peace,

Chip

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: