• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

lobo42a

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering if any of you reefers out there have ever checked out GARF web site. they sell really nice reef sculptures for aquascaping. They get $5 a lb for them. they have some really cool looking sculptures. Its worth a see

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen those, but if I'm not mistaken that site/business has excellent zoanthids and mud/sand fauna for sale right? I'm thinking garf grunge? If that was the place I was thinking of, it had dawned on me once to set up a seahorse system and continually replenish the aquarium with restocks of their 'grunge' or micro-arthropod arrays to keep the horses fed. I was hoping that a quarterly refreshment of reef bugs would be much more convenient than a continual artemia (brine shrimp) hatchery... just a brainstorm

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brandon429":11ubyice said:
I haven't seen those, but if I'm not mistaken that site/business has excellent zoanthids and mud/sand fauna for sale right? I'm thinking garf grunge? If that was the place I was thinking of, it had dawned on me once to set up a seahorse system and continually replenish the aquarium with restocks of their 'grunge' or micro-arthropod arrays to keep the horses fed. I was hoping that a quarterly refreshment of reef bugs would be much more convenient than a continual artemia (brine shrimp) hatchery... just a brainstorm

You would not need to do this, because 99% of the horses now out there are farm-bred by either ORA (most of them) or Ocean Rider. They readily take frozen mysis, Cyclopeeze, bloodworms, krill, etc. I have never had a problem feeding ORA's horses frozen food.

Peace,

Chip

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: