• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

shalegac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a pic right after my lights came on one morning (hence the hiding clowns). The tank has since changed. I have switched out almost all the rock in favor of having 1 large piece and a few small ones. Tank has been running about 3 years now and has gone through alot such as 2 seperate week-long power outtages in the middle of winter. Sorry for the blury pic :? .

Attachments

• Blury Tank.JPG
    Blury Tank.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,094
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks like it was newly setup...What are the specs..and a recent pic :D

shalegac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get a new pic soon. I don't have a camera right now but I'll work on it. The pic was from a few months ago and the tank had been running just under 3 years at that point. I try to keep it as clean as japanese tanks without fuss.

Specs...

Standard 10 gal
aquaclear 150 HOB filter
powerhead 201
50 watt titanium heater
18 watt power compact, on 12 hour digital timer (upgrading soon)
2 LED moonlights

12.5lbs. LR
10lbs. Live Sand

shalegac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have a couple shrooms, including a green Ricordea Mushroom (which looks awesome under moonlights), green leather frag, and a Rock Flower Anemone . I only kept 1 Ocellaris Clownfish. The tank originaly started as a FOWLR. I'm still looking to get 1 more tank raised Ocellaris if I can find one of decent size.

shalegac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please excuse the poor quality. The camera I'm using is only 1.6mp. Plus I'm not quite sure how to mess with the flash. Anyway here are the updated pics from today.

Attachments

• Moon Lit.jpg
    Moon Lit.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Closer Look.JPG
    Closer Look.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,104
  • Full Tank.JPG
    Full Tank.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,104

shalegac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try to get a real camera soon. The pics don't show the depth very well and the color is terrible. Sorry.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: