• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

That chisel and hammer....

OH god, I cringed to see that

Makes me almost cry, it lookes like it might of once been a nice chisel

Oh, and the quality of your pics is improving greatly!

A

Anonymous

knucklehead":3uz1j2mb said:
Makes me almost cry, it lookes like it might of once been a nice chisel

LOL. I've been using the same pair of tools to crack LPS for years. As you can tell, I have given up trying to keep them clean. I appologize if it offended your sense of "Tool" care. I hope PETT doesn't come after me (People for the Ethical Treatment of Tools).

I'v been experimenting with the features on my new camera. I am really enjoying it. It's quite the little camera. Thank you for noticing! :)

A

Anonymous

spraying them down with WD 40 would keep them from rusting after use

hehe

not so good for corals though...

A

Anonymous

knucklehead":1qmy17hz said:
spraying them down with WD 40 would keep them from rusting after use

LOL, I wouldn't need anything if I just use brass tools.

tinyreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome growth and development! :thumbsup:

as for the tools, <chuckle> don't feel bad, even my stainless ones are rusty. heck, tools just kept in the area (never touch sw) are rusty. altho, yours could do with a little sandpaper or wire brush. :roll:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you could fashion a nice chisel out of zinc, that way it would just corrode away as you use it...

Jolieve

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy... you're kicking our rears here! This must stop!

*chuckle* Looks gorgeous, you're doing great.

J.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy, put me on the list for a handful of that blue algae please!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm left out. Where's the link. I want to observe dirty tools, nice coral growth and blue algae.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for all your information... :lol:

I was just at Guy's place last evening and I personally saw the awesome tank guy has in the contest as well as the lagoon!

His nano is even more impressive in person, I have to say. I tried to get him to tell me his digi-growing secrets, but alas! He held out on me ! LOL!

:lol: :lol:

He did however let me go home with one of his amazing yellow leather frags (s. elegans I believe) Wooo Hooo! It is doing quite nicely in the 90 and as soon as it has a chance to get fully acclimated I'll post some pictures!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cknowlto":n9nqjuwc said:
His nano is even more impressive in person, I have to say. I tried to get him to tell me his digi-growing secrets, but alas! He held out on me ! LOL!

:lol: :lol:

I haven't really held out. :) Everything I do is documented in the build-off thread. Pay close attention to the temperature ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: