• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Chrispy where are the pics???

I am sitting here waiting man....

A

Anonymous

Uhhhhhh...I guess I missed this one, Bry. Pics coming soon, I swear!!! :D

A

Anonymous

I asked my boy just now what happens if you break a pinky swear

he said you go to" h e double hockystick"

:lol:

A

Anonymous

Well, I know you are going somewhere this weekend, but you should have time to sneak a couple new pics in right???

A

Anonymous

Bry, I suck at taking pics.

I'll post something anyway. :)

Jolieve

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chrispy, try zooming in on the tank a little bit so that the sides of the tank are almost at the edge of your image, and take a pic without the flash, with the tank lights on. I've found that my tank looks best when I take pics of it without the flash. This cuts down on glare off the front of the tank, and shows what I see when I look at the tank more accurately.

If you're having a problem keeping your cam still, it should have a little screw in slot on the bottom to mount it on a tripod. You can get tripods cheap at wally world, it doesn't have to be a good tripod to hold the cam steady. For my pics, my biggest problem is keeping the cam steady (and you don't realize it until you have a digicam that tells you when you're moving the camera LOL!).

One more thing, it's a digicam. You have all the film in the world :) Experiment and take several shots at once, then choose the best of the set that you've taken and use that to post to the web page. Have fun!

J.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I swear, Chrispy doesn't care for those who want to live vicariously though his tank.

He teases us and teases us with promises promises and pinky swears and then never gives us what we want

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't expect you to post a reply, aren't you going on vacation or something?

I was thinking of posting a couple a day in this thread so when you came back at the end of the week there would be like two bajillion posts asking where the pics are :lol:

Sugar Magnolia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
knucklehead":1v3nraoy said:
I was thinking of posting a couple a day in this thread so when you came back at the end of the week there would be like two bajillion posts asking where the pics are :lol:

^^^ great idea. I don't know why I keep clicking this thread expecting to see pics. I don't even know what the pics are supposed to be of, but dammit, I want to see them. I think we've all waited long enough, don't you? :D

fishfanatic2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sugar Magnolia":243mlcsx said:
knucklehead":243mlcsx said:

^^^ great idea. I don't know why I keep clicking this thread expecting to see pics. I don't even know what the pics are supposed to be of, but dammit, I want to see them. I think we've all waited long enough, don't you? :D

:lol: I keep doing the same thing.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oy...thanks, Bryan!! :D

There's no reason for any buildup here...just a 20g nano.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooh, oooh, a 20G Nano! I really want to see these pics now!

No pressure though, honest. :D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, chrispy,

what kind of camera is it?

I can look it up tonight

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm,

I think I see the pic you posted last night Chrispy

Nice TANK!

:lol:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: