• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Brandon429 should uplaod an image of one of his there, as an example.

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up Mathguy. It's embarrasing to state I haven't used one of those before...I suppose its kind of like a public posting forum? It appears someone moderates the posts for information accuracy and nonadvertisement. I've seen someone from work on that site before, it will be fun to look into it and see if we can mention some specifics on nano reef development

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brandon429":15zpar0f said:
Thanks for the heads up Mathguy. It's embarrasing to state I haven't used one of those before...I suppose its kind of like a public posting forum? It appears someone moderates the posts for information accuracy and nonadvertisement. I've seen someone from work on that site before, it will be fun to look into it and see if we can mention some specifics on nano reef development

I've only recently stumbled on this site myself, though I have used "wiki" a small amount in my last job, where we had wiki pages for project status, work groups, etc.

Yes, anybody can edit, and others (anybody who's interested, really) roam around making edits, organizing, deleting, etc.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: