• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rapalla

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo Guys,
Here my new Ocean Cube!!!!

Tank Specification: 15.8" x 13.8" x 14.8" - 10 gal
Lighting: 24wtt white + 11wtt actinic blue
Submersible Pump: 11W - 300L/H

Livestock:
2 x True Percula
1 x Green Mandarin

Invertebrate;
1 x Cleaner Shrimp

Cleaning Crew;
2 x Turbo Snail

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,436

Rapalla

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
marillion":2yehv6hj said:
Rapalla":2yehv6hj said:
1 x Green Mandarin

I forsee problems ahead...

...and the tank is overstocked, as well.

Peace,

Chip

Hi, can i know whats the probs that i will encounter? Pardon me if i'm wrong, with regular water change my ocean condition will be stable. My tank will be able to handle with LS i have. :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rapalla":3dfxfske said:
Hi, can i know whats the probs that i will encounter? Pardon me if i'm wrong, with regular water change my ocean condition will be stable. My tank will be able to handle with LS i have. :wink:

I'm just worried about the mandarin starving to death in such a small tank with no refugium.

Also, there's no way I'd personally put 4 fish in a 10 gallon, even with regular water changes.

Peace,

Chip

Rapalla

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
marillion":1c4292rf said:
Rapalla":1c4292rf said:

I'm just worried about the mandarin starving to death in such a small tank with no refugium.

Also, there's no way I'd personally put 4 fish in a 10 gallon, even with regular water changes.

Peace,

Chip

:D don't worry i have a small refugium in my cube... my mandarin eat pellet and small granulates too. Currently i have 3 fish coz, i just gave my bicolor dottyback for adoption. Thanks for the advice bro! :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rapalla":9a94w4c0 said:
:D don't worry i have a small refugium in my cube... my mandarin eat pellet and small granulates too. Currently i have 3 fish coz, i just gave my bicolor dottyback for adoption. Thanks for the advice bro! :wink:

Oh, okay, didn't see the refugium on there. Lucky that your mandarin eats pellets...that also helps.

Keep up the good work! :D

Peace,

Chip

Rapalla

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
marillion":1bo7u4xz said:
Rapalla":1bo7u4xz said:

Oh, okay, didn't see the refugium on there. Lucky that your mandarin eats pellets...that also helps.

Keep up the good work! :D

Peace,

Chip

Thanks bro, Happy reefing! :D

Newreefer1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, great aquascaping. Is that a brain coral in there? How is your manadarin doing? I dont see him in any of your pics. Also how do you get your photos without all the blue tint (from actinic lighting)????

Rapalla

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newreefer":1vvmmreh said:
Hi, great aquascaping. Is that a brain coral in there? How is your manadarin doing? I dont see him in any of your pics. Also how do you get your photos without all the blue tint (from actinic lighting)????

Hi, thanks

For the mandarin i gave it adopt to my frenz coz the fellow getting big. Its not a brain coral but a 'cynaria'. I took the pic when i on both my 24wtt and actinic light. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: