• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I have had my 150 for 6 mos. I decided to do a 10 gallon nano. I have 1 inch of crushed coral, 20 lbs of LR, a Mellinium 3000 HOB, 50w heater, and 3X18w 50/50 PC, Just ordered my Coralife 96w Light, and thinking about going with an AquaClear 500 for a fuge. Do you guys think This will work???

Attachments

• nano tank edited.jpg
    nano tank edited.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,068

Sugar Magnolia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks good! Don't use that bio bale portion in the millenium HOB - it'll just end up trapping nitrates. I just run the poly/carbon pad in mine.

As far as the AC 500 goes for a fuge, IMO it'll have too much flow. I just use the AC 300 with the impeller swapped out with the impeller from my old AC mini to reduce the flow. 300 is as big as you can go and still be able to swap out the impeller.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did use the rock, sand, and water from my 150m gallon tank. I used it so I didnt have to wait for my cycle to end. I just put it all in and is doing very well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just put in a tonga finger, some mushrooms, and a small gorgonia. I have put in a large colony of zoos, and stone polops. They are all doing very well. I will post a pic soon.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: