• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rod18844

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it okay to have a midas blenny together with an ocellaris clown? I think the Midas is a really cool fish and I was wondering if that pairing would be possible. And anybody knows where I can find a Midas for a reasonable price. It could be online or in some LFS store around So Cal. If you know, just let me know. Thanks in advance!

wade1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as I know, it shouldn't be a problem. Most of these types of fishes are given to a specific range of territory that doesn' t move much. I would suggest you provide it with a cave (even a fake one out of pvc buried in the rock would work) so it doesn't disrupt things constantly.

I don't think it will be a problem with a percula.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm, I find most fish like this online, because my LFSs don't carry them. I've always gotten good stuff from www.liveaquaria.com , and www.marinedepotlive.com is based in your area (maybe lower shipping). Good luck!

FWIW, a midas blenny uses a lot of swimming room and may behave aggressively to the clown if added before it, just my guess. I would add the clown first.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a midas in a 75 and he does swim alot. I wouldn't add one to a nano tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: