• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

I wanted to peek at my nano before work today. The light would not turn on. WTF. Anyone else had trouble with their JBJ nanocube light like that? It is currently unmodified.

Juck

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard a couple of complaints about the ballast going out,,, not had any problems with mine though.

If it's shagged then I think JBJ will send you a new ballast.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two days is a pretty short product life man. Weakmonster.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol yeah i did. i took it off the timer and plugged it directly in the outlet. tested the outlet too, it was fine. wouldn't turn on. just for the heck of it i plugged it into the timer again and went to work. came home and it was on. go figure. it'll probably catch on fire and start speaking in tongues tomorrow. it's going to teach my cats swahili or something, i bet.

investigator1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got rid of that tank because of the light problems. No matter how many hoods you get replaced it will still happen again.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welp it won't turn on again today. i have some spare 32w half and half PC lights but of course, they're too long to fit into the hood (which i discovered after discombobulating the hood).

*shops a little*

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: