• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

MightyMike1

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just set up my nano and i was wondering how i should arrange my live rock. Is there a certain way i should do it? Also when i eventually get some soft coral i always wondered how you put it in. Just stick it in a spot? will it float or sink? :roll: :?:

ricky1414

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
put the liverock in the way you want to. make sure to leave some noks and crannies for the fish. Personally, I've always liked the height aspect of LR, making it as high as possible. Its up to you. As for hte corals, they will stay pretty much where you put em.

dallast1

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i like to envision total live rock coverage. yet to achieve this, but in theory, my personal favorite look to a reef tank.

zoos, mushrooms, lps...these guys can add to this effect. but again, it all depends on what you are looking for and what kinds of corals you like to look at. that's why this is such a great hobby!

good luck!

here's mine.
http://reefs.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=44659

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MightyMike, when you buy corals they're attached to a small rock. You just place the whole shebang somewhere on your reef.

Good luck!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super glue to attach the loose shrooms to rock...pick a rock..or several pieces and glue them down...super glue wont hurt them at all..they do make special glues for attaching frags and coral rubble but more or less its super glue...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: