• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Ok well after I grew tired of watching rainman sweep the driveway (my neurotic peppermint shrimp won't eat aiptasia, she prefers to rock back in forth in a fervor of some type), I broke down and bought joe's juice.

Problem solved. Aiptasia are nowhere in sight! Yay!

Problem 2: The peppermint shrimp likes the taste of baby stomatella snails. WTF. Time to get him oota thar! Anyhow know a good way to trap one? This shrimp's paranoia rivals J. Edgar Hoover, man I am not kidding

tazdevil

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like I got lucky, my pepp shrimp eradicated all my aipt., including 2 large ones (one with a 1/2 inch diameter disc). You may have to remove your LR to get him out, at least its only a nano full of LR.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, this weekend I tried a few things. I tried leaving the net in the tank and put some food in it, but she's a very reclusive shrimp. Unless there's a baby stomatella snail around. Then she's a terror. I really don't want to mess up my LR again though, you have no idea how long it took me to get it all aquascaped just so!

*sigh*

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: