• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

shalegac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you guys suggest to be the best powerhead for my 10. My last one crapped out on me after a year and the new ones I've tried keep producing air bubbles and they are driving me NUTZ! I've done everything I could to remove the air and I am having no luck. I have no clue as to where the air is coming from, which would obviously be the first step in solving the problem. All I can think is the power cord?! :? I've taken it apart under the water and tapped out all the air in different possitions multiple times. It sits about three inches down from the waters surface which is as low as I can go without distroying my DSB. I am giving up on the aquaclear 201 and 301. Any good one out there that can be adjusted to hit certain spots of the tank? Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maxi/mini/microjets have always worked well for me...I'd get two, one on each side pane at the surface pointing at each other. This flow pattern works really well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: