• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Ichthyologist1

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
Im new to the forum scene, but have been into reefs for many years. i just ordered the nano cube for my fiance. ive never done a mini reef and i am really excited about it. I had a couple of questions i was hoping someone could answer:
1. Will the 2x32w custom sealife retrofit PC fit into this hood?
2. Do you think another (small) powerhead inside the main area of the tank give too much current?
3. Does anyone know of a reliable source of online LR and LS, my fiance doesnt live with me yet, and her LFS' are really lacking?
Thanks everyone
RV

investigator1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Will the 2x32w custom sealife retrofit PC fit into this hood?

- No

2. Do you think another (small) powerhead inside the main area of the tank give too much current?

- Just upgrade the existing pump.

3. Does anyone know of a reliable source of online LR and LS, my fiance doesnt live with me yet, and her LFS' are really lacking?

- I have heard good things about almost every major online store. I recommend buying some from someone on this site. I always see some for sale for cheap.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. I don't know. It's definitely possible to fit another 24W PC in there, but I don't see the need. The existing light is sufficient for most soft corals.

2. A strategically placed pump should be just fine. I would place one behind rocks or something, in order to divert the flow a bit.

3. www.harboraquatics.com This place should be paying me as a spokeperson. I was absolutely astounded by the quality of their live rock. Although fairly expensive compared to other .com places, it is well worth the investment.

You can always check out our other sponsors here at RDO as well. www.premiumaquatics.com and ww.marinedepot.com both have really great reps for customer service. I've dealt with both, and can attest to this. I have never bought LR from them, however.

HTH, Matt

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: