• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

I started a nano today with a millenium 100 hang on today much like the littel cube tanks you see people have on their desk tops. What would be good for this little tank??? Could I possibly have a fish in a tank that small??? I was going for a coral only nano but if I can house a fish I would love to . The sand bed is about 2 inches thick and I am going to seed it as soon as the water clears from the ultra fine sand storm I have going on. ANy info would be great. I plan on lighting it with a desk lamp and pc bulb any recomendations??

A

Anonymous

How many gallons is the tank? IMO, 2 gallons is pretty much the absolute minimum for any fish.

A

Anonymous

supa,
What are you doing up this late? :) :) :) (almost 2 am PST)

A neon goby, clown goby, or even a yasha goby could probably work in that size tank with adequate filtration.

A

Anonymous

Matt_Wandell":ndtyausw said:
supa,
What are you doing up this late? :) :) :) (almost 2 am PST)

A neon goby, clown goby, or even a yasha goby could probably work in that size tank with adequate filtration.

My sleeping patterns are kinda messed up. I was thinking a rainsfordi goby or something like that woule be cool. Maybe I can try a pair of neons and see ifhtey spawn.

A

Anonymous

I hear the rainfordis are one of those species that need an abundate supply of LR/S in order to get enough food.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: