• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

hippo23

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is my nano so far

Attachments

• mvc-013s.jpg
    mvc-013s.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,096

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent cabinetry hippo23. Thats a nice new nano in the works--thanks for posting and we'd like to have a steady stream of the update pics. It will be benefical for our readers to view before-and-after shots of each new system posted on here, so questions about each step can be referenced along the way.

In my current mood, if I had a new nano to play with Id install several pc lights, maybe a couple smartlite 32w upgrades, then an oversized skimmer, and have a reef with a small octopus in it. This sounds really appealing to me lately! Whatever you choose to do with it, keep us informed.

Brandon

Bleeding Blue

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bradon,

Your huge on this whole octopus thing aren't you? You should try and talk Wombat into doing one in his nano. It is completely sealed, and I almost had him DIY a skimmer for his too. It would be incredibly cool, and I think he could pull it off. :D

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, you can tell because while most normal 28 yr olds are having nocturnal dreams about Kathy Ireland circa 1990 I am dreaming about a nano reef that houses SPS and octopi in one way or another. Hopefully all these subliminal plugs will result in a pic from Matt one day with a little brown cephalopod resting on his well-aged sandbed--the day I have one is the day there is room in my wishes for Kathy Ireland.

Brandon

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: