• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

reefann

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres my first image of the 2.5. I have to see if it comes up. This is my first time using adobe and posting pics.

rock%20work.jpg

How do you make the picture show on the site without the link coming up.
Thanks
JJ
BTW I know the pic is poor but I need to figure out posting pics then I can post some better shots.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hhhmm...you got the ubb code right, it appears, let me c&p the link and see what I get. BRB!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, reefann, when you post/reply, look at the boxes at the bottome of your post/reply box, and be sure the "Disable BB Code in this post" box is NOT checked. Also be sure it's not checked in your profile. That should fix it for ya.

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh Seamaiden never knew what that BB code box was for, will remember that. Reefann I too couldnt find the uplink buttons when I first came on--I think DanMHippo was was the first to resize my pic and point me in the right direction just like SM did for you. She's rather nice about helping out like that!

BTW, nice nano :) Once again there is that clean look, defining stark separation between the SB lines and the glass and rockwork. I like the corallined, well-aged look for sure but the new tank cleanliness holds its own unique appeal for me. I wish my small tank could look like it did when it was new but still have the infaunal activity of a well-aged bed...yeah right@

Good going Reefann, thanks for contributing your pic and description to our growing database of experimental nano aquaria.

Brandon M.

reefann

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the help. Sorry about the delay in posting. I now have to wait to take and post some pics. I think the diatoms are gone but I have a hair algae and buble algae out break. Sorry When I take care of this I will post some pics.
JJ
BTW Brandon I love the "Maxima"? in the reef bowl

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JJ thanks man. Tell me a little more about the bioloads in your system. Have you starting feeding it significantly? Added any small fish?

The maxxima is doing well. I felt pretty strongly he would, as it is my opinion that anywhere a euphyllia will grow so will a tridacnid clam.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: