• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

How well do these things work they are really inexpensive and would be a nice addition to my desk at work

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been eyeballing them as well at my LFS. I examined all the parts to them, they are soundly built. The glass of the aquarium is cleanly made, and I can think of filter material that would actively remove or bind ammonia enabling goby keeping at a new level. They are neat but very open-topped. one should consider a wide range of options when balancing salinity in a pico reef, from sealing approaches to timed drip-line setups that top off a continual dose over a 7 day period.

The lights are also a newer style removable 9w PC. Realux I believe sells these in many colors including actinics, which would work well for reef colors. Seriously I think I am going to buy one now, Ill run it on the daylight light and hit it with an actinic Galaxy clip-on.

Ducman996

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size are they....I have been thinking about building my own mini cube. What brand are they? Can you find them on the net? I am very curious about this.

BTW I love your avatar :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are less than a gallon I believe extremly small and come in a variety of colors. They are really cool you can put like a piece of LR in there and some corals maybe a goby too.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had any experience with these little cubes?? I wanna know if they last long or beak or something

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: