• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

BeerNuts

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, kinda new here I have mostly hung out at reefcentral or nano-reef . Since my tank has finally been completed for the most part figured I would show you guys to.

432928MVC-017F.JPG

More Pics Here

Any feedback/ideas for the tank would be great.

- Beer

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of lighting are you guys using on the 7 mini -bows? skimmer?

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BeerNutz we are happy to have any completed or in-the-works nano here at RDO! We are hoping to build the best Nano reef database around, and while we are in the early phases we need contributions from everyone who keeps a small, customized reef aquarium. Everyone's tank will have certain characters and performances resulting from their particular design, and we would like to know any other details you may plan for your reef such as fish/invert ideas and trials. Thanks for posting here and helping us get off to a good start. As you can see by clicking around on RDO Nano Forum, there are many (soon to be hundreds) of custom ideas to combine on a nano reef---designs for convenient top-offs, designs for linking up a refugium (which you already have) or designs for making the most bare-bones reef tank that would meet any budget.

Yours is another spice added to our reef-rack.

Welcome, and send us more contributions from other nano-ers if you know someone looking to get started in a new forum on a major board.

Brandon Mason

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using the 32watt CSL retro fit with a 50/50 bulb, fuge has a 13watt pc 6500 i think.

Does that fit into the hood that's included with the mini bow?

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it does,

It comes with a new reflector also.... I drilled little holes on the back near the top tof the light housing to help cool the little bugger. works great...

reefann

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey brandon, I am a big fan of your nano-tank work. I have recently cycled and aquascaped a 2.5. I'll post pics this up-comming week.
JJ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: