• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ReefMan75-20-15

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. Here are some pics of my 15 gallon nano. I also have a 20 SPS in the works. Lights should be here tomorrow for 20. I will post some pics soon.

15 has lots of shrooms. Galaxia, Ricordia, Montopora, Acropora, Capnella, Epizoanthid, Zooanthids, a Flame Scallop some where, Black Ray Goby, Cleaner shrimp and clean up crew. And I am sure some other stuff too.

Attachments

• 15 06-10-03.jpg
    15 06-10-03.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 542
  • dsc00372.jpg
    dsc00372.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 540
  • dsc00373.jpg
    dsc00373.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 543
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! Is that a thermometer in there on your sandbed? Also, is your goby paired with a shrimp?

ReefMan75-20-15

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that is my thermometer. Its been in the same place for almost 3 years now. Nice coloration dont you think :lol: But anywho. No my goby does not have a shrimp buddy. When I purchased him way back when I did not even know that there was that symbiotic relationship between the two. Now I do and at the lfs (not where I bought him from) they sell shrimp and goby pairs. I am waiting untill maybe one day when we may be able to get just a shrimp. What do you think of this? Would it be ok to add a shrimp when I get one if at all?

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really outstanding. The shot that shows the entire landscape has some stars or echinoids on the back and the tank looks like it has many different kinds of marine creatures. What kind of light did you say was on it?

Brandon

ReefMan75-20-15

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes there are some stars in the tank. Lots of them. I have heard they can be coral eaters but I have never seen them on any of the corals. They just seem to be on the glass and rocks. What are echinoids? Also there are lots of these small snails in there. I have no idea what they are but they seem to come out at night. And more so lately. I think maybe they are reproducing. Maybe I will try to get a pic. I dont know if my camera will take that close of a shot though. As for the lighting goes. I have a 65 wpc 100000K Coral life bulb and a Coralife NO actinic. Plenty of lighting for the things in the tank. I hope to get my new HQI fixture for my 20g today. :wink:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: