Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It’s been couple of months since I got rid of my 120 dream tank due to not being able to keep corals happy no matter what I tried. My 9 years old daughter has been involved with the hobby since she was born and she was missing having a tank I decided to set up a Nuvo 10 as simple as possible.

Tank: IM AIO Nuvo 10
Light: Nicrew 50W LED
Flow: IM Spin Stream
Return pump: no name 450gph
6.5 Lbs of mix dry rocks
50w heater
Filtra: filter floss, Bio sponge, Marine Puré
Sand: Caribsea Special grade.

Tank has been cycled and has no fish but has some corals for now (Toadstool, Micromussa, Torch and GSP) seems to be happy so far.

I hope to be able to keep this little tank happy and enjoy it together with my daughter since I’ve never had a tank smaller than 75 gallons.
As always any input is welcome
32c7c347b44564ffbab4ad3eb84fc8f9.jpg

0073e8d5109e7c405e0579efffde80c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melt

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I’ll be following your progress because I’m setting up a 15 AIO. After being out the hobby for 15 yrs. I want to keep mines simple as far as equipment like the old days. I’ll be using AI prime, get an auto top off, skimmer and dose Cal. For now that’s it. Just simple

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Installed my Apex classic and surprise, surprise!!!!….it’s not working, it looks like the Brain gave up on me.
Really wired cause it was working properly when I took it off, got in touch with Neptune Tech Support but sadly they only offered to sell me the new version Brain with 10% discounted price.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been couple of months since I got rid of my 120 dream tank due to not being able to keep corals happy no matter what I tried. My 9 years old daughter has been involved with the hobby since she was born and she was missing having a tank I decided to set up a Nuvo 10 as simple as possible.

Tank: IM AIO Nuvo 10
Light: Nicrew 50W LED
Flow: IM Spin Stream
Return pump: no name 450gph
6.5 Lbs of mix dry rocks
50w heater
Filtra: filter floss, Bio sponge, Marine Puré
Sand: Caribsea Special grade.

Tank has been cycled and has no fish but has some corals for now (Toadstool, Micromussa, Torch and GSP) seems to be happy so far.

I hope to be able to keep this little tank happy and enjoy it together with my daughter since I’ve never had a tank smaller than 75 gallons.
As always any input is welcome
32c7c347b44564ffbab4ad3eb84fc8f9.jpg

0073e8d5109e7c405e0579efffde80c8.jpg

Good luck Hermano… waiving a hand and virtual hug from Florida

Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Tank is doing well so far, ugly stage is starting little by little, added a Tailspot Blenny that is picking all over the rocks and a Missbar Clownfish that is super orange color.
So far my daughter is very happy with the tank.
d470630cea53373206a52b1c6c06ed60.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: