• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

donfishy

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must be missing something, but what are these things? I assume they can benefit your tank, as I have seen many people talk about them all over on other forums, ... but what are they???

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Human Growth Hormone ;) Zeovit is a Zeolith based filtration system/methodology.

donfishy

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, well I understand ita a human growth hormone, but what purpose does it have in reefs? I dont want a hernit crab that could smash me!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unarce":3mcyh52s said:
I pride myself in growing organic, hormone free coral :P

Yah, I guess you can't call em "free range" though, huh? :lol: :)

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unarce":1984pz5n said:
Yeah, but they're happy. And happy frags come from California :P

You' ve seen one too many Cali Dairy commercials. :lol:

Unfortunately in a sense you are right. You guys down there need to quit nabbing up all the real cool corals and let a few slip by to Seattle.

Never mind. I will just have to buy a bunch when I come down for Christmas. I'm gonna raid Rich's private stash to. :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, you have a port of entery up there, and your on the west coast. Your wholesalers up there, and retialers, can order direct just like us :) True, they don't have the economy of scale though :(

FWIW< you have some insane reefers up there with even insaner collections. I have many friends to buy stuff from up there and have it shipped to Cali :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: