• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate all those who have expressed interest in my 52x28x28" reef, and I thank you for your patience. At last, a full tank shot of my tank! 8) As you can clearly see, my tank exists and is doing quite well. The earlei wrasses are happily swimming up front for the camera. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 3,612
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Len :wink: .... Now everyone has to go change their sig lines :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt_Wandell":124f6c73 said:
Your lighting is way too yellow.

LOL, yes, Len you should try a 20,OOO K bulb or two.

It looks like you're going for that very, very (very) deep ocean biotype tank. Very creative!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sept 20, 2006.

I have to go right to the sump now and see if someone posted proof of the Loch Ness Monster.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You took a pic of the painted side? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice! 2 pts for you!!

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted a tank-wide memo 2 weeks ago scheduling yesterday night for a photo-shoot. I can't help it if my corals don't pay attention to my memos and decide to make love instead ..... sweet coral love.

dnorton1978

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len, I am sure it was difficult for you to finally post a pic, so I would like to say THANK YOU... I appreciate it, and cant wait to see more.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":1v6rhkjh said:
I posted a tank-wide memo 2 weeks ago scheduling yesterday night for a photo-shoot. I can't help it if my corals don't pay attention to my memos and decide to make love instead ..... sweet coral love.

. . . . . . . . .
sign0103.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: