• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
This is a item that is on ebay. It's a Coral frag mounting system and the sell guarantee it or you money back. He has a 394 rating with only a couple of negatives so he looks legit. Unfortunily the auctions are private so you can't see who is winning them but there are some postivie postive feedback.

Here is some detail from the auction:

Frag-Loc makes it possible to mount very, very small frags that you would have never even dreamed of mounting before. I have been testing the design for several weeks in my tank and have successfully mounted many different types of coral. Kenyan tree coral, crown leather, green star polyps, small branching stony corals, mushrooms, even single zoos! And I mounted them all in under 5 seconds each using no glue and rubberbands.
Additionally, each Frag-Loc is designed to sit in the sand and not be moved, even by heavy current. With a twist of the wrist, Frag-Loc takes on sand and sits safely upright. With another twist, it dumps the sand and is ready to be mounted in the rockwork.
Each Frag-Loc is handmade by me and comes ready for use. They are produced using all "food grade" inert materials and are guaranteed 100% safe for use in all aquarium situations. Each Frag-Loc is approx 1/2 inch cubed and will be discreet in your tank. They will quickly cover with coraline and become completely invisible.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Frag-Loc-Live-Coral-Frag-Mounting-System-New-Invention_W0QQitemZ7766997875QQcategoryZ46308QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

28_3.JPG

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: