• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

fishfanatic2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently dismantled my FW tank and i got the idea of turning it into a terrarium. Its a 20 gal. high tank, and I would probably like to keep a frog or 2. Any information, advice, what I would need, care methods, etc? Thanks!

extremepb319

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case you havent been answered yet... It all depends on what kind of frogs you want. I had a 20 long with anoles, firebelly toads, and a dumpy frog. If you can name a few specific ones i can help you out...if you still even care about this lol

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I ever figure out how to upload pictures from my computer I'll show you my frog/turtle terrarium and comment on its pros and cons.

brandonberry

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think some type of moving water looks good instead of just a stagnant bowl. Smalls bromeliads, ferns, and mosses are cool.

extremepb319

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I had moss, some small ferns, a really nice pond in it with a fogger machine and a whisper filter to keep the water clear. I had water on the one half of my tank and dry on the other. I tried to set up a waterfall but it didn't work although it would have been sweet.

O and if you still want to set one up and have well water dont use it. It killed my anoles, I think it was the salt or minerals or something in it. Its limbs practically fell off it was terrible.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: