b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Frag farmers market

Has anyone ever been to the frag farmers market in CT? Is so how was your experience? How were the sizes and prices? Did they sell anything else beside corals? Just wondering if it is even worth going. Supposed to be 50 vendors, so there should be at least something.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
me my shorty and my boy jugs the renegade ane we got a table there we will be bringing a decent amount of frag a hobby prices so there should be frags there for every body rich or poor

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Don't worry brother those starter coral grow like weeds in my system so I'll always have some and u don't have to wait 2+months I can just shoot me a PM and swing by my apt

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
thanks dubs. Much appreciated. Unfortunately I do have to wait the little bit of time till the swap. I still have to hook up my sump and get my levels down some. Think I am going through a mini cycle. Still have a little ammonia and am dealing with nitrate issues. You'll have to tell me your secret on getting your corals to grow like weeds.

bigcapct

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I'll be there with Polyps !Stop by.
yze5a8up.jpg
u9enepyq.jpg

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Ill be there with some nice goodie's . I went last year and had a great time spent to much $ and came home with a ton of sick stuff. This is one of my favorite swaps its great!

Attachments

• SMPPE.jpg
    SMPPE.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 347

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: