jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Okay, we need to have an understanding when it comes to being in mixed company. The mixed part being reefers and the people they share the electric bill with. I love hanging out with you guys, but you are KILLING me.
It never fails I'm sitting there with my gf and one of you starts going on and on about how much lights cost to run, blah, blah, blah, I want to stick a knife in your foot under the table. I'm not trying to fool anybody, but they don't need a weekly reminder that our tanks are the reason why Con Ed is building ten new power plants in the area.

So for the love of GOD, please the next time you feel the urge to complain about how much energy your tank is sucking off the power grid, keep it to yourself or go call another reefer and complain to them to get it out of your system.

thank you.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
It's included in my Maintance and since other people aren't always around everyone else is footing some of my bill, plus I get a discount because of the 5 buildings.

I do pay for the electric for the elavators which I don't use so I guess I get some of it charged back. I guess that why I don't feel bad when I add a new light or pump to one of my tanks.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
jhale said:
Dean,

kiss my

:p

Bullseye%20picking%20on%20Cinnamon%20May%20077.jpg

Last edited:

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
LOL.. This is funny.. Let have a contest and see who have the most picture sentence in a post..

Damn Kris, you lucky ass
marcobullsass27oi.jpg
what time is it.. You're so lucky sleeping till this late.. I have to get my ass up at 7 and go to work. :D

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
that pic is hilarious. but huge.
can we keep the pics small enough so that people with laptops don't have to scroll
like crazy, please?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
my winter bill is about 150 at the low end, summer is about 280, last month was 460, due to the massive a/c I put in. I'm not running it except for days like this.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: