• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Domboski

No Coral Here
Spiny Box Puffer (Chilomycterus schoepfi)
3" $30 (Only one available)

SPBBest.jpg

General Information:

Common Name:
Spiny Box Puffer or Striped Burrfish
Scientific Name: Chilomycterus schoepfi
Max Size: 10?
Reef Safe: NO
Care Level: Difficult
Tank Conditions: 72-78?F; sg 1.020-1.025; pH 8.1-8.4
Minimum Tank Capacity: 75G
Compatibility: Not aggressive towards other fish and will actually be bullied easily by other fish.
Diet: Mysis shrimp, Pellets and other meaty foods.

Detailed Information:

This fish is eating frozen mysis and a mix of pellets. The main diet has been pellets. This fish is currently in a 125 gallon with many other fish. The Spiny Puffer is about 3" long. It was treated with Cupramine for over 3 weeks and has been out of QT for two additional. Loves picking pellets off the substrate as seen in the pictures below.

This fish is guaranteed for 5 days starting from the minute it is picked up. To receive a refund or a replacement fish you must provide the deceased fish frozen in tank water and a separate sample of your display tank water. The guarantee only applies to the original purchase and not for the replacement.

Paypal is accepted. I'll respond to your PM with the address if requested. Paypal fee will be added to the cost.

Delivery to Manhattan or Long Island is available. Pick up is in Clifton, NJ. PM me for details.

Attachments

• SPBCloseup.jpg
    SPBCloseup.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 508

Domboski

No Coral Here
Bandtail Puffer (Sphoeroides spengleri)
$20 for MR donors and $25 for everyone else (3 available)

BTpuffer.jpg

General Information:

Common Name:
Bandtail Puffer
Scientific Name: Sphoeroides spengleri
Max Size: 10?
Reef Safe: NO
Care Level: Easy
Tank Conditions: 72-78?F; sg 1.020-1.025; pH 8.1-8.4
Minimum Tank Capacity: 75G
Compatibility: Not aggressive towards other fish except other spengleri
Diet: Mysis shrimp, Pellets and other meaty foods.

Detailed Information:

These fish are eating frozen mysis and a mix of pellets. The main diet has been frozen mysis. The Puffers are pretty small at about 1.5" long. They were treated with Cupramine for over 3 weeks and have been out of QT for two additional. They are in a community tank without any issues.

These fish are guaranteed for 5 days starting from the minute it is picked up. To receive a refund or a replacement fish you must provide the deceased fish frozen in tank water and a separate sample of your display tank water. The guarantee only applies to the original purchase and not for the replacement.

Paypal is accepted. I'll respond to your PM with the address if requested. Paypal fee will be added to the cost.

Delivery to Manhattan or Long Island is available. Pick up is in Clifton, NJ. PM me for details.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: