• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Reef Kinetics

Active Reefer
Staff member
Vendor
Tired of the hassle of manual water testing for your aquarium? Look no further! The ReefBot Lab offers a revolutionary solution that sets it apart from other testing devices on the market.
DSC_2719.jpg

Here's what makes the ReefBot Lab stand out:

1. Automation: The ReefBot Lab automates the entire testing process. Simply schedule your tests and let the device do the rest, saving you time and effort.

2. Compatibility: The ReefBot Lab is designed to work with over 150 third-party test kits from all popular brands, providing users with the flexibility and convenience they need. In addition to the major 5 parameters, the ReefBot can also test for Ammonia, pH, Iron, Potassium, Copper, and many more, currently supporting up to 17 different parameters.
    ReefKinetics-Multi-TestKit.jpg
  3. Precision: With advanced technology and precision engineering, the ReefBot Lab delivers accurate and reliable results every time, giving you the same result you would get manually from any test kit used.

4. User-Friendly Interface: The ReefBot Lab has a user-friendly interface that allows easy scheduling of tests, monitoring of results, and tracking of trends over time. You can receive alerts from anywhere.
    notifications.jpg
  5. Continuous Innovation: At Reef Kinetics, we're committed to continuous improvement and innovation. We're constantly working to enhance the ReefBot Lab with new features, updates, and improvements based on user feedback and technological advancements.

6. Minimal Maintenance: Only refill the reagents and replace the syringes after every 60 tests!
The ReefBot Lab is the perfect companion for your aquarium, grab yours now and benefit from the special "reefs.com" discount. Learn more here!

Check out other threads. ReefBot Lab customer support is lacking and there is no way to get your money back if your product is defective!

Finally had a video call with Reef Kinetics. Turns out, my unit shipped without the set-up instructions (how do you know what your missing) and the video-blog set-up I followed neglected to include adding magnets to the RO and color test chambers. Hady figured this out (since the pH test worked) and I have now re-run Nitrate and gotten a real response. Looks like problem solved!

Reef Kinetics

Active Reefer
Staff member
Vendor
Finally had a video call with Reef Kinetics. Turns out, my unit shipped without the set-up instructions (how do you know what your missing) and the video-blog set-up I followed neglected to include adding magnets to the RO and color test chambers. Hady figured this out (since the pH test worked) and I have now re-run Nitrate and gotten a real response. Looks like problem solved!
Awesome news! We're confident your experience will be getting much better. Apologies for not replying sooner to the threads here as we are not very active here. Have an amazing day ahead!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: